Deadline for Acceptance of Proceedings: 9th August 2019
All papers submitted to the congress will be evaluated in the research category.
- The proceeding sent to 14th KHVHD International Conference on Continuing Education will be accepted as poster and oral presentation.
- In order for the Papers to be evaluated by the Scientific Committee, only the web page of the paper should be filled in.
- Original studies, case reports, retrospective studies can be sent as papers.
- Papers submitted to the Congress must never be previously submitted or published.
- Oral and poster abstracts will be prepared in Turkish and English.
- Oral or Poster can be selected as presentation format. However, according to the content of the scientific program and the paper, the Scientific Committee may change the way the presentation is presented.
- The Scientific Committee of the Congress will evaluate the features such as content and presentation, and select 6 verbal statements for presentation. The selected oral presentations should be completed within 15 minutes, including a 2-3 minute question-answer session.
- It is mandatory for at least one of the authors to make congress registration in the oral presentations.
- There will not be any changes / corrections in the written language of the papers accepted for the congress. The papers submitted by the authors will be included in the congress booklet. Papers that do not meet the grammatical rules and have typographical errors may be rejected by the committee.
- The abbreviation should not be used and should reflect the work.
- The names (name and surname) and institutions of the authors should be written under the title. The e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers of the responsible author should be added for communication.
- The approval of the Ethics Committee of the study should be obtained and the name of the institution and the approval date should be specified.
- A maximum of 2 tables and 2 graphs are allowed in the papers, both of which must be simple and understandable.
- Presentation abstracts should not exceed 300 words, except the title, and should include the following sections:
Introduction: General information about the study should be given and the purpose of the study should be clearly stated.
Material and Method: Material selection should be defined and the method (method) should be explained in detail.
Findings: Data should be explained clearly and statistical data should be presented. Papers, bearing phrases “The findings will be discussed in the future” or “will be presented later” will not be accepted.
Discussion and Conclusion: The result of the study should be clearly stated. It should not include any comparison and interpretation with the literature. The clinical significance of the study results should be emphasized.
- The posters should be 90 x 120 cm and should be readable from the opposite side.
- The official language of the Congress is English and Turkish. Presentation language might be just English.
- Applications will not be accepted after 9th August 2019.
8-9-10 November 2019
WOW İstanbul Hotels & Convention Center